Wednesday 4 February 2015

Impromptu

So I haven't written since the end of last year -I've been preoccupied with art coursework and other general school shenanigans .
I have decided to discontinue "Margot" and leave it as a singular body of work.I am considering creating a similar piece in the upcoming future though.
Despite the constant disappointment this blog has become , I do have various photographs for you guys to enjoy. This is mostly just a mash up of generic pictures of art in galleries and lame impromptu pics of my friends.There is pretty much no theme to this post or purpose , just to let you know this blog is still in use.
ATTENTION!!! I have a tumblr now so even more opportunity for me to irritate you online: http://artorwhatever.tumblr.com/





















 Love you guys for actually reading/observing,
Kate
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment